Nuovo album - Intervista Yoshiki - 8/3/18

« Older   Newer »
Xenah
view post Posted on 26/3/2018, 19:38

L'intervista che segue è tratta dal profilo fb X Japan Translations che l'ha presa da Yoshiki Channel:

Yoshiki: "I don't want to talk about the album anymore. I'm sorry. I have a lot of reasons. I can't say those things, and doesn't matter what I would say, everything would seem like an excuse, so all I can say is, that I'm working on it. At this moment, I have choices what I should do. And in this situation I'm trying to make the best choices. My life isn't going well at the moment, but I want you to know, that I'm working with all my might. Although things are not going smoothly, that would made me very happy if we could make each and every concert well. We're allowed to play at Coachella. There are things we're worried about, like the time, and my physical condition, however this is a story that has been going on for many years. I made the final decision, because it's a chance we got, so I definitely want to take it. There are a lot of things, I can not talk about, and I feel stressful. Every day feels like a typhoon-like storm, but a lot of good things happening as well. However, the best thing I can do is, to stay conscious. Back to the album, I've already mentioned this before, but I visited the psychiatry​, I felt like I was being chased, and I wanted to get rid of this as soon as I could. But what's the point of releasing it? What's the meaning? Maybe it would sound even more like an excuse, but 1 year, or 2 years, who decides when to release an album? "It must not take 20 years. You don't have money, you're not even working on it, 20 years passed. You don't have the physical strenght, and you don't have the mental health either". I'm starting to reach my limits, one more year, and I swear, I'll go crazy. Because no matter what I do, no matter where I go, someone will definitely bring up the album. Recently, while we were talking about something totally different, someone suddenly asked "What happened to the X Japan album?". I asked "What do you know about X Japan?". He said "They're a band, who doesn't release an album". Something like this happened. I found it pretty funny tho. We're creating a really high quality product. Basically, the recording is over now. Everything had been recorded. This is the last mixdown. I don't want to compromise. Actually I have a deadline with the album, but I know, I can't make you believe it. Coachella festival was announced on New Year's eve, today Zepp have been announced, which has it's pros and cons, but I think, after this you will understand, why everything turned out like this. The day may come, when we will be able to play in arenas and big stages again, but until Coachella, whatever happens, I want to do my best. If you could support me, and us like this, I would be really happy. Since we'll perform soon, I'm training my body as well. There are a lot of things, I can not say yet, big good news I'm holding in myself, I want to spit them out in front of the camera right now as I'm standing here. Soon, I can say more and more, in a good way."

view post Posted on 28/3/2018, 10:16

100% addicted

Group:

? non ci capisco niente....nella prima parte sembra essere negativo al massimo mentre nella seconda è tutto positivo?!? sarà colpa del traduttore???

1 replies since 26/3/2018, 19:38   101 views